1. Complete application to place your name on waiting list;
2. Once puppies are born, a $200 deposit is due to hold the puppy;
3. You will then start receiving emails about the puppies development;
4. Pictures of puppies provided via Facebook- Island Doodles;
5. Payment is due in full 2 weeks before pick up of your puppy;
6. Contract signed
7. Delivery or Pick up around 8-10 weeks depending on puppy maturity.
Goldendoodles - $1500-3,000
Bernedoodles - $2000-3,500
Non-refundable deposit due upon pick of puppy - $200.00
Shipping Cost Separate.
All Island Doodle puppies go home on a strict spay/neuter contract
If you are interested in breeding, please contact me.
-All age appropriate shots and health records
- Health Guarantee Contract
-A sample of the puppy food
-Blanket or toy with mom's scent
-Socialization of your puppy with other dogs
- Early Neurological Stimulation - To encourage puppies neurological growth and development.
- Puppy Culture Training
- Support Line
Click below to complete application for adoption. For guardian home application - Click on Guardian Home tab.
ALL deposits are non-refundable.
**All Island Doodle puppies go home on a strict spay/neuter contract unless Breeder approved. They must be altered by 12 months of age.
Island Doodles reserves the right to refuse sale to anyone, at any time. Island Doodles reserves the right to refund the deposit fee at any time for any reason.
We're on a mission at Good Dog to stop inhumane and deceptive practices by educating potential dog parents and shining a light on responsible breeders like you and all the good that you do. On behalf of the whole team here at Good Dog, thank you for inspiring us every day and welcome to the Good Breeder community!
Goldendoodles are cheerful, trustworthy, gentle, affectionate, smart and highly trainable animals that have a keen desire to please. When properly socialized, Goldendoodles get along famously with kids, strangers and other companion animals.